LINEARlight FLEX Protect Tunable White
- 24 V LED strips flexible and cuttable
- Luminous flux: up to 3,400 lm/m
- Up to 60,000 h L90/B10 with SDT technology, tested acc. to IEC 62717 on real LED strips
- Adjustable color temp. via Tunable White: 2500 4000 K, 2700 5700 K CRI90
- CRI 90 versions available
- Stable light flux over length: active constant current regulators (ICs), PWM safe
- Embedded automatic quick protection against accidental miswiring up to 25 V
- Fully PWM dimmable from zero up to 2.5 kHz, audible noise free, suitable for quite places
- IP67 & IP66
- Salt-mist atmosphere resistant (acc. to IEC 60068-2-52, highest severity)
- UV radiation resistant (acc. to ISO 4892-2) / Mixed flowing gas corrosion resistant (IEC 60068-2-60)
- Designed, engineered and manufactured and tested in Italy (ISO9001, ISO 17025, ACCREDIA, VDE)
- Color uniformity better than 3 SDCM on the entire LED strip and between strips
- LED lifetime acc.to IES LM-80 and IES TM-21 standards, and also internal OSRAM LAB tests
- Excellent robustness: single reel manufacturing technology (no solder joints on strip)
- Facile installazione su molte superfici lisce grazie al nastro autoadesivo sul lato posteriore
- Design straordinario e materiali di alta qualità
|Nome del prodotto||
|2500 4000 K||80||3356 lm||30.9 W||108 lm/W|
|2700 5700 K||90||3356 lm||32 W||105 lm/W|
|2500 4000 K||80||1156 lm||9,9 W||117 lm/W|
|2700 5700 K||90||1134 lm||10,2 W||111 lm/W|
Maggiori informazioni per la famiglia di prodotto
Ecodesign regulation information:
- This product is considered to be a "containing product" in the sense of Regulations (EU) 2019/2020 and (EU) 2019/2015.
- Tolerances of the reported values, are according to LED Modules Performance standard IEC/EN 62717.
- In general, the replacement of the contained light sources without permanent damage to the product with the use of common available tools is possible in the final application when they can be dismantled from the installation environment and substituted for the necessary number of light sources restoring its full electrical/mechanical/thermal/optical functionality by means of a professional installer.
In the contrary, and limited to the LINEARlight Flex Diffuse, LINEARlight Rigid Finesse, GINO LED Flex Diffuse and LUMINENT Milky product families, the contained light source is an integrated part of the containing product and its removal can only be done by causing a permanent damage to the containing product due to its tight mechanical, electrical, optical, thermal interaction and/or environmental protection with or from the containing product. Therefore, a replacement of the light source with the use of common available tools is not justified.
- Dismantling of light sources from containing products at end of life: Containing products with light sources which are scalable in length can be cut to the length of the contained light source and if applicable mechanically detached from protective and/or optical covers. Containing products shall be separated from building material and/or from other additional mounting accessories by means of a professional installer.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.